Tuesday 7 May 2013

Experimental Photography


Here are some photo's that I've taken whilst experimenting with different camera technique.

I took a blank CD, and poured water over it and then used a macro attachment to my 50mm lens to capture the single water droplets in ultra CU. This technique, using a single light source, also allowed me to capture the reflection from the CD, which brought out a really good effect. 



Macro Lens Attachment (With 50mm Attached)




 
Macro Lens Attachment (With 50mm Attached)


 
Macro Lens Attachment (With 50mm Attached)








I also experimented with a panorama technique, which i thought was really special and very unique compared to other simple panorama shots that are normally taken. 

Shot Using iPhone 4S using "360 panorama" app.



Macro Photography

I borrowed a Macro lens from college until the 14th May, 2013. and experimented with its capabilites. This gave me another option to choose for my final project. 





here are some of the images  I shot using this lens.













No comments:

Post a Comment